Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today's project

is trying to figure out how to upload videos on this blog and on my website. Now, I know how to do it (click on the icon, etc), but mine aren't loading, so I have to find out why. I suspect I need a different format.

(b) figure out how to rotate the videos. Many need to be rotated 90 degrees. This is a problem we obviously didn't foresee.

and (c) how to make small ones larger. The first videos are very small and so almost useless in terms of actually seeing anything.

(Perhaps (d) - how to remove the sound. We didn't think it would record sound. Although it might make for some inadvertent humor.)

That's this afternoon. This morning, I'm working on my outline. In the meantime, here's hoping I can do all that with the videos, because they turned out even better than we hoped.

No comments: