Friday, October 19, 2007

End o' the Week Potpourri

Now that I've finished revising and am into the new writing, it's a bit of a tough slog. It's like I'm feeling my way in the dark, knowing where I have to go, but at the moment, I can't quite see how I'm going to get there. As I've learned, though, the only way to find out is to keep writing.

However, I had to take time out today to update my website. There was a lot to do, and it was made more complicated and frustrating because I was trying to do something only to discover the code only worked on Internet Explorer. Since I use Mozilla most of the time, I took it out. Too bad, because it was kinda cool.

Now off to go through what I wrote yesterday, then carry on, even though it's 4:30 in the afternoon. Take out for dinner tonight, methinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am working on my website as I type this: can I just say, this is like clipping babies nails? I need another set of hands, I need to harden my heart to the screams (admittedly, my own), and with patience and precision get the job done.

SIGH.

Why can't I just write?

LW