Saturday, July 07, 2007

What She Said


I was taking a break from revising KNAVE'S HONOR (which is now sixteen pages shorter and counting -- whoo hoo!) when I decided to visit Karen Templeton's blog. I don't read her blog every day, but when I do, I often find myself in agreement with her.

Today her blog really hit home. Not the birthday stuff, although I don't celebrate my birthday with a lot of hoopla either. The writing part. Well said, Ms. Templeton, well said.

Now back to the revising and trimming. I'm curious to find out just how long the finished manuscript is going to be myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can always do better.

Take stock picking as an example.
I can do research til the cows come home (my farmer sayings always out me as not being the city gal I pretend to be) but I can count on the stock price taking a hit the day after I buy it. ALWAYS.

I think its God's way of reminding me not to be so anal.

One of my mottos is "good enough to get the job done."