Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Me on YouTube

Apparently an interview I did with fellow romance authors Kate Bridges and Kayla Perrin is now on YouTube.

To be honest, that was totally staged. I don't normally hang out in swanky hotels. Still, it was fun getting to partake of a fancy tea, and the interviewer was pleasantly respectful.

In other news, my parents celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary yesterday. Is that awesome or what?

And my wrist is just a little sore, which is good because I've got writing to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their 59th?! That's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats to your parents.
59 years.
That's something.

Speaking of something,
read A Warrior's Heart
(your first, thank you!)
and...
Margaret, that one's a classic.
15 years later
and it could have been written yesterday.
Wish that were true of all historicals
but I figure that's what defines a classic.
Timeless.

Margaret Moore said...

Thank you so much, Kimber! And yes, 59 years is pretty wonderful!