Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tag, I'm it!

One of my fellow Harlequin writers, Cheryl St. John, tagged me. I'm supposed to add my own list of "Five Things You Don't Know About Me" to my blog. And then I get to "tag" somebody else. I'm tagging fellow Harlequin authors Sharon Schulz and Michelle Styles.

So here goes, Five Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. I played Puck in our high school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.

2. I am terrified of frogs and toads.

3. The first record I ever bought was of film scores written by Erich Wolfgang Korngold . He did Errol Flynn's The Adventures of Robin Hood, Captain Blood and The Sea Hawk, among others.

4. I don't like coconut.

5. My parents almost named me Judy.

And now, having hit one of those "What the heck?" places in the manuscript, it's back to work!

3 comments:

LuckyLouPlattsmouthNE said...

My first blog with you THANKS to CStJohn! I have 23 of your novels on my keeper shelf, none signed (hint, hint); I have 19 signed by Cheryl, but she is a local author for me (near Omaha, NE.)
Will I find a list of all in your Warrior series in order so I can check if I am missing any? Do you have the list of the Eternity series for which you wrote Vows?
1) I was in the Crucible in Jr College; my ancestress was hanged as a witch in Salem, obviously AFTER having children; a 4th generation descendent of the hanging judge married one of her descendents; talk about forgiveness!! LOL
3)LOVED Errol Flynn movies and music from westerns so this must be good.
4)I don't care for coconut either,nor green or black olives; probably the only 3 foods I'm NOT fond of.
5)for Judy Garland? We have 6 Margarets connected to our family; very British (or Welsh?)!
I have 23 bookcases, have trouble letting go, like to reread and relive the memories, but I do share with relatives & friends I can trust to return.

Margaret Moore said...

I second your thanks to Cheryl!

I have all my Warrior books listed, as well as how they're connected, at http://www.margaretmoore.com/series.html
If you find you're missing one or two, let me know at maggiejmoore@yahoo.com and we'll see what I have lurking in my cupboard. Unfortunately, I don't have extras of some of the earlier ones anymore.

No, I don't have a list for the Eternity series. We went to Salem while I was researching that book. Loved the old houses.

I don't like olives either!

Both my dad and my mom had sisters named Margaret, so... :-)

Cheryl St.John said...

Judy Moore just doesn't have that same ring to it, does it?

Coconut? Wrap chocolate around it and I'll eat it. LOL

I ALMOST confessed this, but didn't go public on my own blog: I'm a My Space Junkie.

http://www.myspace.com/cherylstjohn