Thursday, April 05, 2007

Survivor: Earl Island

Oh, my, oh, my! Earl. Earl. Earl. Dancing and fierce and all kinds of hot! I tell ya, I might consider going on Survivor if Earl was...

Oh, who am I kidding? I hate roughing it. I like flush toilets and hot showers.

But to watch Earl is to be delighted, especially while he was dancing. I say again, Oh, my.

I also cackled with glee as Yau Man continues to dominate in the challenges. Seriously, watching this episode with the laughing and the clapping and jumping up to demonstrate the proper way to draw a bow (although it's been many, many years since I was on the high school archery team)...it's an aerobic workout!

Truly a great episode, topped off by the voting off of the person I totally wanted to see gone.

And then we watched The Office, which was also wonderful. Plus, I straightened out a knotty bit in the ol' manuscript (seriously, I had a skein of plot threads that were like a big knot of goings on and reactions to said goings on) and came up with a different take on the next bit which I like, so other than the freakin' snow, it's been a great day!

No comments: