Friday, February 23, 2007

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya....

First, thanks to all who offered birthday wishes to my daughter. She got much chocolate for her birthday, which she promises to share. Also, a cell phone that, I swear, ought to be able to do her homework. It seems to do everything else.

But oh, woe is me! I often reward myself after getting a lot of writing done by a visit to Television Without Pity, especially on Fridays (post Survivor), but lo! Today the forums are down. For maintenance. I understand this is necessary, but I also believe it's a conspiracy to make me write more.

Which is okay. I'm in a happy place with my manuscript at the moment. But you can be sure I'll be checking out TWoP tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

I'm torn tonight between Oscars and Amazing Race.

Beh, I know who will win, Amazing Race of course!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one am glad you're forced to write. Went to the bookstore and came back without a book. Woe is me...

Oh, and I didn't watch Amazing Race or the Oscars (well, I watched a bit of the Oscars on YouTube). I watched Van Helsing yet again on TBS, oh and Chronicles of Riddick before that. Yummy.

Margaret Moore said...

I like Hugh Jackman and think Colm Feore is one of the best villains EVER! We got to see him as Cassius in Julius Caesar (with Denzel Washington!) in New York. Have you seen The Red Violin? Great movie, but he makes even the relatively minor role of the auctioneer interesting!