Thursday, September 03, 2009

School Supplies

Yep, it's that time of year again, and once again, I could not resist the lure of the local Staples. I simply had to go, on the pretense of needing new glue.

Which was true.

And photo paper to print pictures.

Also true.

I even incorporated it into my exercise regime, which was a good idea for another reason. You can't go nuts when you have to carry your purchases all the way home (at least 3,000 steps).

So I was strong. I did not even look at the Crayola display. But did my eyes deceive me, or can you now get 90 different color pencil crayons? Or was that regular crayons. I don't know because I literally rushed by.

But I did find something cool and exciting that I'm sure is absolutely going to have a huge impact on my writing.

Well, maybe not huge, but...red pens with erasable ink??? Huzzah! I can (almost) hardly wait for the next round of revisions on the work-in-progress. Almost, because there's still a lot of work left in the work-in-progress.

No comments: