Monday, June 25, 2007

Revision Update

No, despite the picture, I'm not done. I do feel like surrendering though, because oh, sweet fancy Moses! It's getting complicated.

I zipped along through Chapter 1 - 10. Things got a little complicated around Chapter 10 -- this is where I needed to start adding new material. Still not too bad, and I was doing three-four chapters a day.

And then, oh, and then....I got to Chapters 19 and 20. This is where I'm adding and deleting, and I gotta tell ya, I'm confusing myself royally. Is this the best place for this? Should I take that out? Add this bit? Add it here, or later? What did I just do?

It doesn't help that I've got a cold -- the kind where your eyes water and your nose runs. Constantly.

These are the days when I wish I weren't self-employed, so somebody else could pick up the slack. But alas, it's just me, so I'm trying to think, keep track of my changes and type despite the sneezing and sniffling.

Where's my white flag?

No comments: