Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Amazing Race wins again!


They did it again! The swell folks who bring us The Amazing Race won their fourth Emmy! Well-deserved (although we shall, as my Brit friends say, draw a veil over the Family Edition).

This is a picture of my daughter and me being "Philiminated."

And there's me with Phil himself, the Amazing Host. We met him, and various reacers, at a party in New York where like-minded fans come to watch the last episode of the season (aka TARCon). The cheers when Uchenna and Joyce won were deafening.


In other news, I've got some work that must be done ASAP, so of course, life has conspired to throw up some roadblocks. And getting woken up at 6 a.m. by a cat falling into the toilet bowl? Not the best way to start my day.... The poor Count. His dignity was a little damp, as well.

Coming soon: Seven Reasons to Love Writing, and another Random Blog Giveaway!

3 comments:

Maureen McGowan said...

Your cat fell into the toilet!!!! Sorry, can't stop laughing....

Margaret Moore said...

I was shocked. Then I laughed. Because...how bizarre is that! He's fine, and apparently this has not affected his desire to sit on the bathroom window sill.

Molly O'Keefe said...

Was he thirsty? That's too funny.