Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wherein my daughter takes pity on me....

I've been doing revisions, and oh, baby, they are so NOT my favorite part of the process. I don't mind making changes if the book needs them. It's inputting the changes, which I always make on a hard copy, that gets to me. By the end of a couple of hours, my back hurts and my brain feels like mush. I think maybe I'm going cross-eyed, too.

However, my daughter found something on the internet to give me a boost, about the new Robin Hood series the BBC is making. It sounds...well, heck, I'm all for anything that gets people thinking medieval! And frankly, the entire series could totally suck, and I would be watching because, helloooooo! Richard Armitage as Sir Guy of Gisborne? Say no more! I love me a good villain and I think he'll be fantastic. Fingers and toes crossed a station I get will buy the rights!

Here ya go: Robin Hood.

And in case you haven't yet had the pleasure of seeing my man Richard in action, ENJOY!

And back I go to the revisions.... I think I'm gonna need ice cream, too, before the day is done.

No comments: