Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Goals

I've posted a new article I've written for the July issue of my Romance Writers of America's chapter newsletter on my website. It's one of a series of columns I've written called "What I've Learned Along The Way." After fifteen years as a published author, I figure I've learned a few things. About the business. About life as a writer. Heck, about life. Sometimes, I'll confess, I feel like the grizzled old veteran sitting on the porch who begins everything with, "In my day..."

The new column is entitled Your Goals Are Not My Goals, Because Your Needs Are Not Mine.

In case you're interested, here's a link to the index of all my "What I've Learned" columns. I also have articles about writing aimed more at unpublished authors.

'Cause in my day, I received words of advice and comfort from other writers that made the journey less lonely and stressful. If I can do the same for somebody else, I'm thrilled.

No comments: