Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So I says to my mother, I says....

I was talking to my mom about my revisions. I had to move the consummation scene, so I was explaining that now I had to "make sure everything fit in right." And then I realized how that sounded. Ay yi yi!

Fortunately, my mom's used to the "author talk." Indeed, for a woman who's not actually in the publishing business, she could probably give a pretty good workshop on it, especially the ups and downs therein.

In other news, I got some work done on the weekend, but not as much as I wanted to. I missed my self-imposed deadline. But I'm not beating myself up about it. I'll get it done. I don't have to garden or do housework for awhile because I got things all tiddly-boo for the family gathering on Sunday. I don't have to cook for awhile either. Party left-overs are wonderful things. Which means I have plenty of time to make sure everything fits in right in MY LORD'S DESIRE.

No comments: