Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just a quickie...no, not that kind...

Once more, the best laid plans... The plumber (The Amazing Tony) arrived to clear our drain, which means I'm back in the laundry business. I had it all worked out that I'd have a load of socks to match during Survivor, so I wouldn't actually be wasting time while watching TV. But alas, the husband slipped in a load of towels on me. Not that I'm complaining, really. It's taken me twenty-six years to get him doing laundry. And yes, if I had it to do over again? I would have had him doing laundry on our honeymoon.

And then -- surprise! My agent sold one of my Avon books to Germany, so I got bonus bucks today, which meant I had a check to take to the bank, so I made a post office box run, too. And what did I do to celebrate said sale? I got a chocolate bar. Oh, the wildness of me!

Now off to wrestle with another chapter before I, um, find something to do while watching Survivor. Does whining about the work-in-progress count?

No comments: