Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What I've learned along the way...

I've been writing a series of columns for my local RWA chapter newsletter, under the general heading of "what I've learned along the way." I've been at this writing gig a while (coming up to the fifteenth anniversary of "the call," actually), and I've learned a few things -- some easy, some hard. A member of the chapter noted that I didn't have these posted on my site or blog, to which I thought, "DUH! She's RIGHT! I should." So, guess what I did yesterday???

Here's a link to my What I've Learned Along the Way columns, and a big "thank you!" to Kim for the suggestion.

Also, tonight, The Amazing Race returns! I have set a goal of writing at least fifteen pages for today so I can watch with a complete absence of guilt.

No comments: