Monday, November 07, 2005

Somebody's a casualty...I'm thinking the "red shirt," but nooooooo!

I watch Stargate reruns while I eat lunch. I'm late to the series, so I'm basically playing catch-up while wondering why I avoided it for so long. Because DANG! I like it! It's funny, it's interesting, Michael Shanks has nice arms when you can see 'em...

So I was watching today. Second part of a two-parter, called "Heroes." I learn somebody's a casualty. I know it won't be Col. Jack O'Neill, because he's in later episodes (thank goodness! I love that character's wry sense of humor!). I figure it'll be the "red shirt" (ie. never-before-seen secondary character) who has a pregnant wife. Gonna be kinda sad, but I'm prepared. And then...

NOOOOOOOO!! It's Dr. Frasier, a woman character I like! And I didn't see it coming AT ALL. And I'm actually crying and holy moly!!! How could they? Did the actress ask to be released? Geez, I hope so, because...AHHH! Not Dr. Frasier!!! I'm still reeling. Damn you, Stargate! How am I supposed to work now????

No comments: