I had one of those days where my plans went totally out the window. Plus, my internet connection disappeared for a while. I eventually just went with the flow, aided by a chocolate-dipped ice cream cone.
Here's what I was going to post this morning:
I finished the cushion and cushion covers. I would never had started this project had I not already had fabric and quilt batting; since I did, here it is.
I did the cutting on the floor, as I didn't want to put leaves in the dining room table. As you can see, I had a helper. Or hinderer.
I decided to baste the batting to one side, the better to keep it in place.
Somebody couldn't wait until I'd sewn the seams.
Here's the finished product.
And the cushions. Sorry - they're a little hard to see there.
I also finished hemming the tablecloths - three that are about eleven and a half feet long each. I still have a few more projects to finish, some involving hand sewing. I quite like hand sewing. It makes me feel part of a long and honorable tradition of women creating things for their families and home.