Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Official Release Date!


This is the official release date of my new book, MY LORD'S DESIRE. I know it's already been out in several places, but this is the official day. If you'd like to read an excerpt, go here.

Here's a little inside info on this book -- the two kittens are based on our own two young gentlemen of the cat persuasion, Luis and The Count. Luis apparently thinks he's part parrot, because he likes to get up on our shoulders. And then the back of our necks. And then he doesn't like to let go.

Here's a picture of the two little fellas as kittens. The Count is on the left, Luis is on the right.



And since this is Launch Day, I'm having another blog giveaway! The first ten people who haven't received a free book from a previous blog giveaway and who email me at
margaretmoorebooks@yahoo.com with "HERS TO COMMAND" in the subject line, will receive a free, autographed copy of
HERS TO COMMAND.



Brimming with fantastic characters, passionate romance and page-turning intrigue, Hers To Command is a historical romance which I highly recommend!"
-- Julie Bonello, Single Titles.com

7 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

I can't wait to read it! I will be on the lookout for it!

Anonymous said...

Going to the bookstore tonight to pick it up.
Can't wait for you to mail it to me (if I do win).

Maureen McGowan said...

Congratulations Margaret!!!

Margaret Moore said...

Thank, everybody! :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Margaret. I agree, I can't wait to read it. :)

Anonymous said...

Read it last night (as promised).
Tried to read it slowly but it was so good, I switched into speedread gear so I could find out what happened next.
Definitely did not disappoint.
Could be one of your best yet.
And I look forward to hearing about the other characters (I won't mention them by name 'cause I don't want to be a spoiler).Heading off to leave my Amazon review now.

Margaret Moore said...

Kimber, what a great way to start my day! Thanks so much!