Thursday, January 25, 2007

24

Okay, so I'm a 24 fan, right? Came late to the party (missed Season One, now own the DVD), yet have loved it since Season Two. But this week? Oh. My. Word.

I do not like the plot development with Brother of Bauer. Not at all. It's bad enough Young Palmer is President. That's stretching the ol' suspension of disbelief a lot. I'm not enjoying Sister of President either.

But most of all, where is Aaron???? If he doesn't come back, I will be a very disappointed fan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping he's adopted. They don't even look anything alike! The only thing that will save it for me is if they get Donald to play the dad. Then I'll be a really happy camper.

I bet Aaron ran off with the former President's wife. ;)

Margaret Moore said...

Do you really want to know who's playing his dad? 'Cause I do.

How "spoiled" to you want to be? I try to stay spoiler-free, but I know a couple of things...