Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Gone with the wiiiiiinnnnndddd....

Yeesh, talk about Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day! I had to make a trip to the post office (more PR) and thought I'd get blown away. Fortunately, the packages were fairly heavy, so I wasn't blown all over the parking lot. Despite that upside, as I hauled the parcels out to the car, I was wishing I created something a little lighter than books. When I had to pay the postage, I wished it even more!

Last night's Amazing Race continued the Bore-a-thon. Giant rusty chair? Whoop de doo. That wasn't nearly as exciting as seeing the teams in a couple of places we visited in Australia - the night zoo near Cairns (best thing we did in Oz, I think -- included a great meal, too!) and the Aboriginal village where some poor guy tried to show me how to throw a boomerang. The humiliation lingers to this day....

Tonight, The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. How many times will I hear about thinking outside the box? Stepping up? Taking it to the next level? I tell ya, it's enough to make a person scream. Sort of like that Jim guy.

No comments: