Monday, October 24, 2005

Fun's over! Back to work!

So the back, it was massaged. The rain, it did not fall. The fire, we could not get going beyond enough for four toasted marshmallows. But oh, what a wonderful weekend! We had a lovely walk on Saturday morning. It was really great to have two rooms, so that when I got up earlier than Sis on Sunday morning, I could work without disturbing her. When I went with the fam to NYC in the spring, I wound up working in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet. Such dedication, eh? The fact that my deadline was a month away might have had something to do with that, though.

But thus it was that I discovered that I have too much of characters from a previous book intruding into the beginning of this one. Sigh. It was enough to drive me to the Hallowe'en candy, and now I must get to the fixing...

No comments: