I just finished uploading the new additions to my Web Extras page for THE VISCOUNT'S KISS, about places I mention and/or use in the book. I've also started revising my home page, although it's still a work in progress.
I've also made a batch of peanut butter cookies. I used to make them with graham flour, but alas! I can't seem to find that easily, so today, I tried mixing some graham cracker crumbs in with the flour, to make up the full amount as per the recipe. I think they're a little dry, though, and you can't really taste the graham, so another try's in order.
I also made the butter tart squares recipe from Canadian Living. I substituted pecans for walnuts and raisins. They are definitely yummy, but I should have used smaller pieces of pecans, and perhaps not so many. Also, the bottom crust was a little crumbly, so I think they're a little too messy for the tea I'm hosting. However, I'll definitely make them again for other occasions.
Now it's on to other chores and moving things around in my manuscript!