Thursday, July 09, 2009

Updates, updates, updates

I just finished uploading the new additions to my Web Extras page for THE VISCOUNT'S KISS, about places I mention and/or use in the book. I've also started revising my home page, although it's still a work in progress.

I've also made a batch of peanut butter cookies. I used to make them with graham flour, but alas! I can't seem to find that easily, so today, I tried mixing some graham cracker crumbs in with the flour, to make up the full amount as per the recipe. I think they're a little dry, though, and you can't really taste the graham, so another try's in order.

I also made the butter tart squares recipe from Canadian Living. I substituted pecans for walnuts and raisins. They are definitely yummy, but I should have used smaller pieces of pecans, and perhaps not so many. Also, the bottom crust was a little crumbly, so I think they're a little too messy for the tea I'm hosting. However, I'll definitely make them again for other occasions.

Now it's on to other chores and moving things around in my manuscript!

No comments: