Sunday, July 05, 2009

Shaking my fist at Malle Vallik...

Malle Vallik is one of my Web Gurus and her last blog post got me thinking that I ought to redo my website, at least the first page.

So guess what I've been spending the last couple of hours on?

And that's before I start the new pages wherein I'll list my books by time period. I've already got a page with all my books listed, but the new ones will have the covers and blurbs. Since I've written medievals, Regencies, Restoration England, Victorian England, Dark Age Britain, a YA and pre-Civil War Massachusetts, that's going to be some work.

But for all my fist-shaking in Ms. Vallik's general direction, I'm doing the work because I believe she knows what she's talking about.

It's going to take awhile and I've also got a manuscript to work on and a wedding-related event at my house to prepare for, so I'm not sure when the new look will be ready. I'll let you know when it's time for the unveiling.

No comments: