Friday, April 17, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge - oops


I figured all the Easter chocolate and getting less exercise last weekend would be a bit of a problem, and yep, it was. I'm back up to 136.0 this morning. After hitting a new record low of 133.6 last Friday. Ooops.

Interestingly, I've been faltering on the revisions, too. Too many distractions this week to really get into things, or maybe it's just that the middle of the middle of the book is always an area that requires a lot of work and thought and rewriting. I've put in stuff that I don't need and need to add stuff I left out. Plus I got hit with proofreading, which always makes me feel like I've got whiplash.

Hopefully next week I can get back on track with both exercise, diet and work. I have a couple of distractions looming, but here's hoping they won't be as disruptive as some I've had lately.

Although I think that's called Life. :-)

3 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Yep, that would be life. ;) You're not that far off though from your lowest. Just keep at it!

Kaye Manro said...

I think you are doing great with the weight loss. Holidays do take a toll and you faired well, really.

Margaret Moore said...

And today I made a coffee cake 'cause company was coming...

But tomorrow is another day. :-)