Friday, April 03, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge - New Goal

So last week I make my lowest weight yet - 135.4. Then I go to a conference, which means no exercise (save wandering a mall) and not my regular diet. This week there is also cake. Uh oh.

Yep, today I am back up to 137.8. But I'm mindful that I would have been beyond thrilled with that number only a few short weeks ago, when I was stuck on the plateau . And the clothes I bought at the mall? Size 10!!!

Now I have a new goal. I want to reach 130 by July 1. I'm small boned, so that's about right for me. There will be cake and parties before that, but I'm hopeful I can get close to what I really ought to weigh.

I'm also going to start using hand weights to tone up the ol' arms. I'm going to cut back a bit on the exercise ball, though. I think I did myself a bit of an injury, so while I don't want to stop completely, I think I'll take it a bit easier for awhile.

This week's treadmill tally (no step count and no exercise ball workout):
March 30 - 1 hr. on TM
March 31 - 1 hr. on TM
April 1 - 1 hr. on TM
April 2 - nuthin'

Tomorrow, I'm helping somebody move. I'll wear the pedometer but I think the lifting/carrying will be quite enough for the day!

1 comment:

Kaye Manro said...

And again, your exercise goals even inspire us to do the same! Thanks.