Monday, March 09, 2009

My Perfect Pie

What can I say? I'm very proud of the lemon meringue pie I made yesterday to celebrate Daylight Savings Time. I think it's the best lemon meringue pie I've ever made. And it tasted great, too! As you can see, I hope, I am of the graham-cracker-crust school of lemon meringue pie making. It tastes better that way, I think.

Obviously, and in the Trying-Not-To-Be-A-Complete-Luddite Category: I have finally gotten things set up to upload my own pictures on my blog!

Oh, I have plans, baby. Plans to post pictures. Many pictures.

I'll also be continuing my First Draft Sprint manuscript read-through. As I suspected, there is much work to be on the middle. And I tossed two very short scenes. But all in all, still not a disaster!

I also want to upload a new feature on my web site (more to come on that when it's ready) and start getting an excerpt for THE VISCOUNT'S KISS ready. My email newsletter subscribers get first peek at that. (Want to subscribe? See the sidebar.)

And if I'm really with it, I'm going to sign up for Twitter. (See above re Trying-Not-To-Be-A-Luddite.)

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

OH! Twitter eh. It's addictive. Let us know when you start tweeting and I'll follow you.

*wringing hands malaciously*

Cheryl St.John said...

Whoo hoo - pictures! I am proud of you. The pie looks scrumptious. Wish I'd been there.