Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Book Fair for Literacy - come on by

I'm packing my bags for the New England Chapter of Romance Writers of America's conference this weekend.

There's going to be a book fair for literacy, meaning proceeds from the sale of the books, which the authors will autograph, go to promote literacy. It's from 4 - 6 p.m. at the Sheraton Framington. Please come on by, say hello and support helping others learn to read.

I won't be blogging until next week, but I've lined up a Special Guest Blogger for tomorrow. Do stop in and see what she's got to say about that always-fascinating subject, an author's "voice."

Until then, so long!

3 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Have fun at the conference. Like I said, I wish I could be there but I live in another state far away.

Amy Ruttan said...

Have loads of fun!!

You'll wow them, like you always do.

Kimber Chin said...

Sounds like a great conference for a great cause! Have a blast!