Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hey! Check it out!

Kate Bridges is interviewed in an article about Harlequin's 60th anniversary over at CBC.ca. All in all, it's pretty good, although sheesh, enough with the heaving bosoms, okay? And be ready to grit your teeth at some of the comments, romance fans!

In other news, I've started reading the First Draft Sprint manuscript. I got through about 100 pages yesterday, which, for a first read-through, is actually rather...amazing. I have a few notes of scenes that need to modified and/or expanded, but the story's in much better shape than I was expecting. Of course, I'm now entering The Middle, where the score can really change, so the jury's still out on this writing method.

I also did a new blog over at Story Seedlings, showing how a bit of slightly strange and mysterious testimony can start a story.

No comments: