Monday, September 08, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've got a hectic two weeks coming. I'm co-hosting a shower on the 13th and hosting the 33rd Annual Euchre Championship of the Entire World on the 20th.

What is The Euchre Championship of the Entire World? Me and my high school buddies and spouses get together for cards, eating and catching up. It involves two meals, and numerous snacks.

It also means doing all those little household repairs/clean-ups I've neglected for too long. Think of it as preparing for an open house (as if your house was for sale) while hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.

And while you're preparing, you get a manuscript to proofread, and are writing another (and don't want to lose momentum). You're also doing your hour and a half walk every day.

Yep, kinda busy here. I'm trying to get as much done ahead of time as possible, tackling a household project a day and baking and freezing some things.

So rather than write new blog posts, I'm going to be posting writing articles that I've published online or elsewhere. Except for this Friday. I'll be reporting on my weight loss challenge as usual. Next Friday, I'll be running around and cooking, cooking, cooking, so I'll do the weight loss challenge post on the 21st. Which could be interesting, given all the sweet stuff I'll be eating the day before.

No comments: