Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Cover!

I was working away on my web page featuring the beautiful cover of HIGHLAND ROGUE, LONDON MISS, getting ready to give my newsletter readers a sneak peak, when I realized I haven't done the paperwork to put it up on my site (trust me, I've been distracted). However, I discovered it's up on Amazon!

They don't have the description of the story, though. I haven't seen the back cover yet, so I don't know how Harlequin's describing it, but here's mine:

"Set in Regency London and Scotland, HIGHLAND ROGUE, LONDON MISS features a disgraced nobleman who works as the Regency equivalent of a private investigator and a woman who helps her brother with his legal work. In fact, Esme McCallan would have been a darn good lawyer if she'd had the chance. And she has little use for a rogue who's thrown away all the opportunities afforded him by his rank and education. However, when her brother asks for her help, and even though it requires working with Quintus MacLachlann, Esme can't say no."

I really do love the cover. I know some people don't like it when you can't see the faces, but I don't mind that at all, probably because I don't envision the faces myself. I tend to hear my characters more than see them.

Speaking of which, I'd better get back to listening. I spent all day trying to meld two scenes into one and now it's on to the aftermath....

1 comment:

Kimber Chin said...

It is a beautiful cover!
Can't wait to read it!

I prefer not to see the faces. In my mind, every heroine looks like me and every hero is deliciously Asian (like my hubby)

That's why I prefer reading over watching movies. I can make the world any way I want it.

I don't really understand why readers complain about not having enough inter-racial romances or romances with plus sized heroines. You want her to be plus sized? Well, imagine her plus sized. Easy Peasy.