Sunday, April 18, 2010

Big News!

Harlequin is reissuing some of my older Harlequin Historicals that haven't been in print in years in ebook format! Four are part of my Warrior Series (don't worry if you haven't read any others - I write all my books to "stand alone") and one is my first Regency. I must also confess that one of these books is one of my personal favorites.

Click on the title for a link to their individual web pages on my site with more details and information, including links for purchase.

THE DUKE'S DESIRE was published in 2000. It's my first Regency and, if memory serves (after 40+ books it can get a little fuzzy!) my only "secret baby" story.







A WARRIOR'S KISS was first published in 2000, and has one of my more unusual heroines - she's an alewife. Obviously, it's part of my Warrior Series.







Although it isn't as obvious, THE OVERLORD'S BRIDE is also one of my Warrior books. It's also one of my personal favorites, because of the hero in particular. In my mind, he was, and is, The Voice. But I love the heroine, too. In fact, I'd have to say these two are one of my all-time fav couples.






A WARRIOR'S LADY is - no surprise - another Warrior book. It was first published in 2002.









IN THE KING'S SERVICE is the last of the Warrior books. It was published in 2003.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have all of them in "realbook" form already. I actually had to go dig out (literaly, as it was behind two other rows of books) my copy of The Duke's Desire to remember what it was about, it has been so long since I read it.

The Overlord's Bide is also one of my favorites. It's another one I haven't read in a while.

As for In The King's Service, I don't think it was very nice of you or Harlequin to have gotten us so hooked and then abandon us just as you start on the next generation. I can understand that you wanted to write in other time periods, but I really would like to hear about the other Morgans and Fitzroys.

I think that I will reread some of the older books again to refresh my memory. Right now, however, it is time for my oldest kitty to take his thyroid and ani-saizure medication, and then I need to take my son's medicine to school for the week. I'm looking forward to reading the new book.

Rosemary

P.S. Just as a funny note, the word verification letters spell cupson. I wonder it there is also a glassdaughter?

The Viking Princess said...

I wish The Viking & The Saxon were on the list...there still my favorites. It's hard to find really good Viking romance novels now. Sandra Hill has three Viking novels coming out this year and Renee Vincent has one coming out later this year. Connie Mason has one coming out May 2011.