Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Whoo hoo! A Five-Rose Review!








A Romance Reader has given KNAVE'S HONOR their highest rating -- five roses!

And I quote:

"Margaret Moore knows how to serve up the perfect medieval tale……well done! Knave’s Honor is the third in her d’Averette sisters trilogy and keeps the excitement flowing as we follow the adventures of Elizabeth aka Lizette who yearns for something more then the ho-hum rigors of court life and finds it with the outlaw known as Finn. Finn, a street smart survivor is a great anti-hero. A page turner from start to end, I loved every minute of Knave’s Honor and you will too!"

Ah, so satisfying! Thank you, Bonnie, from A Romance Reader!

The Entire Review

In other news, I was awakened at 5:15 by The Count (one of our cats) and then shovelled snow for 45 minutes before breakfast, plus brushing about six inches of snow off the car. Talk about feeling like I'd done my work for the day before 9 a.m.!

Nevertheless, I worked on my book. Remember that scene in A League of Their Own where Marla Hooch is stepping up to the plate, but getting conflicting signals from the coach and Dottie? First she's got her right leg forward, then steps back and puts her left foot forward, then the right, then the left, until she's doing a weird little dance? That's exactly how I feel with the first chapter when it comes to putting in backstory and motive. Too much? Not enough? Too much? Not enough? Ay yi yi. My eyes, they cross -- and that's whether I've been awakened before dawn or not!

1 comment:

Amy Ruttan said...

I couldn't open the doors to my car cause of the ice we got first!! Finally got the kids to climb in through the front into the back seat, but because they are under 80lbs they are in boosters and I had to bend over backwards to buckle them in.

No need to use the stair master today I got my work out taking my daughter to school! LOL!

Congrats on the great review, are you surprised because I'm not. :D

I totally love a League of their Own haven't seen that movie in ages; but I've had that feeling for a about three years LOL!!!