Monday, January 21, 2008

Really Neat Reissue!

Harlequin in Australia is reissuing my Warrior series -- or some of them -- and very nicely, too! I just got the first volume, comprised of A WARRIOR'S HEART (my first book) and A WARRIOR'S QUEST. For reasons unknown to me (I'm not privy to the decision-making process when it comes to reissues), they're skipping A WARRIOR'S WAY, THE WELSHMAN'S WAY, THE NORMAN'S HEART, THE BARON'S QUEST and A WARRIOR'S BRIDE and going right to A WARRIOR'S HONOR and A WARRIOR'S PASSION. I don't know if they're just going out of order, or have decided not to do the others.




Either way, I'm tickled, because these reissues are lovely! They're tradesize and with a nice large, but not too huge, font. I even like the paper.










I immediately noticed that the artwork for the first book of THE WARRIOR COLLECTION is a variation of the artwork for another book of mine, HERS TO COMMAND:


Same couple, same clothes, slightly different pose, and in the Australian version, they're on the ground rather than behind what are supposed to be merlons. I don't know how this works, either, and I don't recognize the artwork for the second book.

Now I'm off to order some extra copies!





(In case you're wondering, we enjoyed the finale of The Amazing Race, although it wasn't nearly as exciting as last week, when we were so worried for Nick and Don. Overall, though, a great season!)

1 comment:

Kimber Chin said...

I love the covers (and of course the books)! Gotta love reissues. Perfect for those procrastinators that didn't buy the first time around (or those that bought, and gasp, lost the novels on trains and planes and a bus or two).