Thursday, September 25, 2014

I've sold two more books!

Whoo hoo!  I've sold two more books to Harlequin Historical!  One is a sequel to BRIDE FOR A KNIGHT, coming this December.  That means I've got a medieval trilogy, starting with CASTLE OF THE WOLF, then BRIDE FOR A KNIGHT, and now a third story, about the twin brother of the hero of BRIDE FOR A KNIGHT.  I don't have a title or a release date yet, in no small part because I'm still in the process of writing the book. 

The second book is a Regency romance.  I've had the idea for that one kicking around for awhile, and it's always exciting to get to work on a book that's been brewing. No title or release date for that one yet, either.

Why change time periods?  I think it helps my creativity to have to switch it up every now and again.

I'll announce the title and release dates as they become available here, on my website and by Twitter, too.


No comments: