Tuesday, October 11, 2016

So much happening....

I haven't been blogging in a while because I've had a lot going on.  Fortunately, and unlike last year, the reasons have been good.

I have two grandbabies now, so this "crafty" grandma has been busy sewing and crocheting, as well as visiting whenever possible.  

There's been some catching up on property maintenance during the warm weather after last year's serious medical crises.  My husband and my dad continue to do well, I'm happy to say, but some things did not get done that should have been and we've been dealing with that.  I've also been helping out my parents with grocery shopping, etc. and maintaining their cottage, too.  

Although not as exciting as having new babies in the family, having a new book coming out is always a thrill.  I hope to have the cover for my next historical romance set in Regency England,  A MARRIAGE OF ROGUES  (Feb. 2017) soon and I'll be posting here when I do.   And if you want to know more of what's going on with me, please follow me on Twitter (@MargMooreAuthor).


No comments: