Thursday, October 28, 2010

20 Day Writing Challenge: Day Four

It's amazing what one can accomplish if one's day begins at 5 a.m. That was the case for me today. Not that I planned to wake up that early. One of the cats woke me up by leaping from the tall dresser onto the bed. Then deciding I would make a nice soft place to sleep.

However, it meant I did get a lot accomplished, although I also took time to watch most of Tremors - while on the treadmill, though!

The details:

A.M. - wrote from 9:05 - 10:01, 6 pages, 1394 words. I don't start work before 9 because of newspaper reading with hubby and Breakfast Television. What can I say? I like the early morning City TV crew.

P.M. (after lunch, Tremors and treadmill) - wrote from 2:20 - 3:05, 6 more pages, 1145 words, for a daily total of 2,539 words.

Total page count so far: 47
Total word count to date: 9,398

I also started my third craft project. The first is nearing completion, the second is going faster than I thought, so I took the time to start a third.



It's Margaret in Assissi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least the cat didn't land on you. That would hurt. Connor jumped down from my lingerie chest onto my hair the other day. Ouch. As for them sleeping on me, I don't really mind so much, until they start kneading, and bring out the claws (I don't believe in declawing, so all of them have a well sharpened full set).

I didn't walk Ilka today. I had to go to the Social Security Office for a review of my kids' eligibility, then to the store for the milk I forgot to get last night. After that, I came home and took a nap.

Rosemary