Thursday, December 04, 2014

More Moore Medievals!

I've finally finished making the links to digital samplers for all my Harlequin books available in digital editions.

Today I'm listing them by series.  To keep it short, I'm just going with titles.  Click on for a link to my website with the cover, more info about each book and a link to the digital sampler.

THE SAXON 

My Brothers-in-Arms Series

BRIDE OF LOCHBARR

LORD OF DUNKEATHE

THE UNWILLING BRIDE

HERS TO COMMAND

HERS TO DESIRE

My King John Series

MY LORD'S DESIRE

THE NOTORIOUS KNIGHT

KNAVE'S HONOR

THE WARLORD'S BRIDE

and the novella THE WELSH LORD'S MISTRESS

My Warrior Series 

(Unfortunately, the first three books aren't yet available, but I write each book to stand alone.)
 Starting with the fourth book:

THE WELSHMAN'S WAY

THE NORMAN'S HEART

THE BARON'S QUEST

A WARRIOR'S BRIDE

A WARRIOR'S HONOR

A WARRIOR'S PASSION

THE WELSHMAN'S BRIDE

A WARRIOR'S KISS

THE OVERLORD'S BRIDE

A WARRIOR'S LADY

IN THE KING'S SERVICE




No comments: