Thursday, November 20, 2014

Digital Samplers - We've got more!

Harlequin has made digital samplers for all my Harlequin Historicals available in ebook format, up to 10% of the text.  That's a lot more than the average excerpt!  I plan to add links on the book pages on my site, but as there are many and I've got a new book to finish, it's going to take some time.  But I'm going to get started!

Today, since I started my morning shoveling snow from the driveway, I'm in a bit of a Christmas mood, so I'm going to start off with my favorite of all the Christmas novellas I've written, "Comfort and Joy," in the anthology THE CHRISTMAS VISIT.

Why do I particularly like this story?  For one thing, I waited a long time to give that scarred and wounded hero his own story.  For another, I love the setting (Victorian Wales).  And for a third, I really felt the tune, for lack of a better way to express the writing experience.  It seemed as if everything fell into place.

Just click on the button I made, and you'll be taken directly to "Comfort and Joy."


https://sample-87ed3077d8b5561bd79ab323d5047fa7.read.overdrive.com/?p=christmas-visit






No comments: