Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Really Big News!!!

I'm thrilled to announce that I've signed a new contract with Harlequin Historicals for two medieval romances.  Yes, I'm back in Merry Olde England!

CASTLE OF THE WOLF is tentatively scheduled for summer, 2014.  The sequel doesn't have a title or release date yet because I just started it.  If you follow me on Twitter, that's my National Novel Writing Month project.  Except I'm extending my NaNo experience into December, because of other things happening this month.

So who's the Wolf?  No, he isn't a werewolf or shape-shifter.  Rheged of Cwm Bron is a Welsh knight known as the Wolf of Wales because when he fights, he's fierce. He wasn't born noble and has had to earn his title and estate. But he puts his future in jeopardy when he impulsively abducts a Norman lord's niece. 

Who's the lady?  Thomasina (aka Tamsin) of DeLac.  When her uncle betroths her to a notoriously cruel lord, she tries to refuse, until her uncle threatens to make her beloved cousin take her place as bride. But Rheged takes Tamsin before the wedding can occur. 

There's a lot more to the story than that, of course.  And several more characters.

It's wonderful to be back in the publishing world after my long, but necessary, break.  I feel energized, refreshed and excited, and not even the daunting prospect of Chapter One, Page One could dampen my enthusiasm.  




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I've read few of your books and so looking forward to the new one. I love the Norman/Saxon period.


Ferdous

Margaret Moore said...

Thanks, Ferdous!

Wasp Nest Removal Brentwood said...

Great read thannks