Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays!

This is our Christmas tree.

On the top is the angel my sister made. This year, my husband insisted the Gordie Howe ornament have prominence. Also, the Three Stooges. We have more than one set of Three Stooges ornaments because they've been part of our family humor since the kids were born. My mom is giving me Wizard of Oz ornaments yearly, and you'll also see several cardinals because I love cardinals. You can also see the cotton ornament we got in Georgia, and several strands of Mardi Gras beads strung together. Indeed, every ornament and decoration on the tree means something special to us, whether it was a gift, or homemade, or picked up on our travels.

However your tree is decorated, I hope you all have a lovely holiday, with lots of good times and good cheer, and a wonderful New Year, too!

I'll be back to the blog in January.

No comments: